Tuesday 18 April 2017

My first steps to weight loss...

Before I start this roller coaster of a journey, I think it would be best to introduce myself. Hello, I'm Sophia, I am a student and I love food. Although I have always been a very picky eater I have never not eaten. I wouldn't say I was a chubby child but I carried a bit if puppy fat around, definitely! I was a relatively slim teenager (despite not thinking I was) and it wasn't until about 4 years ago I started to really pile the weight on, fast.


Basically I got myself into a fantastic relationship and ever since then I have been really happy, felt really good about myself (despite being at my biggest) and haven't been paying attention to my weight or health so I gained a lot of weight in a short amount of time. I went from being around 9 1/2 - 10 stone to 13 stone in a year and a half and before I knew it I had started university. I continued to put on weight because of all the drinking, and the cheep food thats quick and easy to cook. My first year at university I was living off a diet of fruity cider, Jack Daniel's and full fat coke, supernoodles and microwave meals, so not the best diet plan. Even more weight cropped up on me and before i knew it I had but on another 2 stone in a year bringing my weight to a full 15 stone.



I know this is not the fattest anyone has ever been but I am 5ft 5" and I was not happy with my body. Thankfully in this last year I haven't gained any weight but I haven't lost any either. I have gone between 14 1/2 stone to 15 stone this last year and I really am going to do something about it this time. 

My current measurements are

Height - 5ft 5"
weight - 210 lbs. (15 Stone/ 95.25 kilo)

Tops - size 16-18 (UK)
Bottoms - size 14- 16 (UK)
(I forgot to mention I'm a Lady)
Bra - 38 DD (hopefully these won't shrink too much)

Waist - 42"
Chest - 47"
Hips - 43"
Left Thigh - 26"
Right Thigh - 27"
Left Arm  - 14"
Right Arm - 14"


So this is me, as it stands chunky and willing so shift some chub. I'm going to be doing my best and hopefully should see some results soon.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment